Full Day Wine Tours
The Hunter Valley Full Day Private Wine Tour experience is the ultimate way to engage with this beautiful place the the wines it produces. Many of the Hunter Valley Wineries that you will visit are owned and operated by local farmers and vignerons who love what they do, love wine and love sharing their trade and land with guests. You will meet fascinating people and learn a lot about wine, how it’s made and how to appreciate it better.
The full day private wine tour provides ample time, without being rushed, to enjoy several of these magical places.
All tours are private and exclusive tours. You don’t share the vehicle with other people.
It will be The ultimate fun filled day for you and your closest friends or family with laughter and photos to remember always.
The Full Day Tour includes:
- 4 or 5 destinations*
- Lunch (your choice and your charge)
- Pickup at 9:45 am, drop off at 4:00 pm.
Luxury VIP stretch Limousine.
- Seats up to 9 passengers
- Black leather interior with bar on either side, complete with champagne glasses
Luxury Ford G6E Sedan.
- Seats up to 4 passengers
- Black leather interior
Choice of Cellar Doors & Venues
Once you have confirmed a booking with us I can forward a list of our preferred cellar door and lunch venues for you to choose from or you can supply your own itinerary.
- Highest quality boutique Cellar doors
- Choose from the many award-winning restaurants
- Champagne and Chocolates
- Cheese Tasting
- Olive and olive oil tastings
- Beer Tasting
- The Vodka Distillery
- Sight Seeing Attractions
- ..and more
All tours include complimentary bottled water.
- Rothbury Mount View
We can also pick up from Morisset station for guests traveling from Sydney. Please contact us for a quote if you would like to be picked up from Morisset or any other location outside the above vineyard areas.
Why are our reviews for another name? Wine Country Limousines is our first operating name. All our vehicles, drivers and services are the same. So these reviews apply to both business names.
2 Ways to Plan Your Tour
- Design your own: For those familiar with what the Hunter offers, you can design your own tour, including the destinations of your choice.
- Tailor-made: On the other hand, if you’re new to the Hunter and you aren’t sure what’s available or what you’d like to experience, trust our local knowledge to design a VIP tour specifically for you.
*The number of destinations your experience includes depends on how long you linger at each venue.