Half Day Wine Tours
The Hunter Valley Half Day Private Wine Tour experience allows a shorter, tour experience that will cover 3 destinations, possibly 4 if you don’t want to stay long at each. We can help you select the venues you will enjoy most on your half day tour so that your enjoyment can be maximised.
Lunch is an optional addition depending on the time of day you select for your half day tour and whether your focus is primarily on wine or whether you want to include one of the magnificent restaurants in the area.
The Hunter Valley boutique wineries we’d like to show you are full of character and surprises. We’ve been doing this for many years and as a result, you will be welcomed as friends to these beautiful and culturally rich wineries, many of which remain a secret to the wider world.
Above all, Half Day Private Wine Tours are private and exclusive tours, meaning, you don’t share the vehicle with other people.
The Half Day Private Wine Tour includes:
- 3 or 4 destinations*
- Optional Lunch (your choice and your charge)
- Duration 4 hours.
Luxury VIP stretch Limousine.
- Seats up to 9 passengers
- Black leather interior with bar on either side, complete with champagne glasses
Luxury Ford G6E Sedan.
- Seats up to 4 passengers
- Black leather interior
Choice of Cellar Doors & Venues
- Highest quality boutique Cellar doors
- An award-winning restaurant
- Champagne and Chocolates
- Cheese Tasting
- Olive and olive oil tastings
- Beer Tasting
- The Vodka Distillery
- Sight Seeing Attractions
- ..and more
All private tours include complimentary bottled water.
- Rothbury Mount View
We can also pick up from Morisset station for guests traveling from Sydney. Please contact us for a quote if you would like to be picked up from Morisset or any other location outside the above vineyard areas.
Why are our reviews for another name? Wine Country Limousines is our first operating name. All our vehicles, drivers and services are the same. So these reviews apply to both business names.
2 Ways to Plan Your Tour
- Design your own: For those familiar with what the Hunter offers, you can design your own tour, including the destinations of your choice.
- Tailor-made: On the other hand, if you’re new to the Hunter and you aren’t sure what’s available or what you’d like to experience, trust our local knowledge to design a VIP tour specifically for you.
*The number of destinations your experience includes depends on how long you linger at each venue.